- “If you study to remember you will forget, but, if you study to understand, you will remember.”
- “While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.”
- “Never fear spoiling children by making them too happy. Happiness is the atmosphere in which all good affections grow.”
- “There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give your children. One of these is roots, the other wings.”
International Polytechnic, College of Diploma Engineering is a product of a dream and vision to excel and be a premier institution in the field of engineering. The college has the most modern infra structure. It provides a wide arena for the staff and students to showcase their academic and extracurricular activities.
Our endeavor is to provide the students an exhilarating experience. The college is within the city limits yet in the midst of eco-friendly green surroundings. You will find nature and technology blending in our campus.
To become an institute of excellence by continuous implementation and updation of knowledge and upgradation of technical skills to serve the society and improve the quality of life.
- To teach students basic concepts of science and fundamental engineering principles by encouraging interdisciplinary approach for comprehensive broad based learning.
- To provide hands-on training by executing project based learning, industrial internships and value added programs.
- To train professional thinking and attitude building to be sensitive to needs of the society.
- To develop a premiere institution of education in academic as well as professional fields for catering to the longfelt need of institutes of excellence.
- To conduct and sponsor research in various areas of knowledge required by our society.
- To develop & help in the development of newer and more effective educational technologies for a diverse set of skills and attitudes required by our society in the competitive era of the years to come.
- To cater to the educational needs of the students from the economically backward and rural areas in particular.